Thread: Headlight washer pump 76806-sm4-e03

1. Default Headlight washer pump 76806-sm4-e03

Hi,

do anyone know of an equivalent part that could be used in place of 76806-sm4-e03 as this is no longer available from Honda? or if anyone has a second hand one please?

Many thanks,
    Chris

Have you looked at other Honda cars ? Good chance they have a very similar part, if not identical.
    Wix

3. Default

yes it looks like 1991 Honda Accord has the same part number, and I found similar that might fit, but wanted to get feedback from anyone who had tried before ordering, for example maybe this part fits which seems to be on ebay? but cant be sure 76806-SNB-S01

4. Default

At the price of the alternative I think I'd take the gamble that it would either fit, or could be made to fit. I'd be quite happy to cycle through a few aftermarket units to get there.

What would bother me a bit more about the headlight washer pump is the quite spectacular amount of faff it takes to get to it - IIRC it requires removal of the washer tank to access the pump, which itself requires removal of the front bumper.

See post No 5, some alternative part/variant numbers.
    http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...en+washer+pump

6. Default

that's great, thanks Duncan! it looks like this might be the part that is required which looks available - 76806-SL0-E11

7. Default

Ah actually, these are the windscreen washer pump and parts, I need the headlight washer pump

8. Default

So has anyone actually managed to replace the washer pump with an alterative? as my front bumper is coming off soon so would be good to get a part to fit
    thanks