Thread: My beautiful 1996 NSX-T manual for sale. NSX18P.

Default My beautiful 1996 NSX-T manual for sale. NSX18P.

I have owned NSX18P since March 2007 and have looked after it like a baby! Always garaged, good service history. 87,900 miles. Complete re-spray in original Charlotte Green in 2017. ( photos available). New windscreen fitted at the same time. No stone chips! I have only done 10,000 miles over the last 14 years. I bought it from a club member and would love to pass it on to another enthusiast. Can send pictures to any interested party. Car Sornd every winter. Price closest to £50,000. Thanks, Martin.
    On advice, I have arranged to have a new cambelt and water pump fitted early in the new year. I also have an up-to-date HPI report available.
    UPDATE:-
    I have now had the two belts replaced and a new water pump fitted (23/02/22), along with a couple of other items, at a total cost of £2231, which needs to be reflected in the asking price.
    Please note that at this time I have only advertised the car on this Forum as I would prefer it to go to a genuine NSX enthusiast.I will hold off putting it on to PH or Autotrader to see what response I receive. Thanks, Martin.
    DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN !!! GONE TO A GOOD HOME!!
    Last edited by sunday driver; 19-03-2022 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Additional information

Hi Martin,

I’ve sent you a private message asking for some more information/pics.

Thanks,

Euan

(looks at auto NSXs listed on AT/PH/Ebay - all £46000+)

(looks at this manual NSX)

Bargain! Good luck with the sale.