Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car values

James, you are quite right. There are fewer mid-range NSXs that are not ultra-low mileage, or modified high-milers - perhaps it is a seasonal thing, I don't know.

I look on kuruma-ex.jp - currently there are six NA2-engined NSXs, only one of which has a price, the rest are POA. That one priced example - 217k GBP...
    Last edited by NZNick; 21-02-2022 at 10:54 PM.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

A low mileage NA1 just sold at Brightwells for £113K + 5% commission.

https://www.brightwells.com/timed-sale/5237/lot/553472

Two on Collecting Cars did not make their reserve though.
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)

oops, just realised this was discussed on another thread ;-(
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by rkanaga View Post
    A low mileage NA1 just sold at Brightwells for £113K + 5% commission.

https://www.brightwells.com/timed-sale/5237/lot/553472

Two on Collecting Cars did not make their reserve though.

Was that collecting cars America?
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Was that collecting cars America?
    Following on from the other thread on a similar topic, what is quite remarkable now compared with previous is the very few NSXs for sale on Pistonheads. Currently, there are only 7 classic style ones for sale of which only TWO are manual. Pre-Covid there were typically 20 or more at a time. Where have they all gone or rather why are there so few for sale? And how does this implied rarity impact the price?
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    Following on from the other thread on a similar topic, what is quite remarkable now compared with previous is the very few NSXs for sale on Pistonheads. Currently, there are only 7 classic style ones for sale of which only TWO are manual. Pre-Covid there were typically 20 or more at a time. Where have they all gone or rather why are there so few for sale? And how does this implied rarity impact the price?
    I think it’s interesting that more people aren’t selling, considering the healthy increase in prices. I guess this is a mix of winter, covid and the historical lack of stock. Perhaps also, that these cars are keepers for most owners unlike most other performance cars.
    So anything good and rare should be worth good money, but there is a hierarchy in terms of models/colours/transmission etc. it will be interesting to see whether the large increase in living costs and this bloody horrible war/invasion, sorry ‘SPECIAL OPERATION’ will effect peoples decisions.

Let's see how much this one goes for!

https://www.carfarm.com.hk/.../honda-nsx-na1-manual-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Let's see how much this one goes for!

https://www.carfarm.com.hk/.../honda-nsx-na1-manual-2/

Based on current UK prices the HK price seems comparable and realistic.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

No mention of gearbox in or out of the snap ring range, and reading the blurb, it used to be Formula Red!!

Interesting car. Painted in yellow with OE wheels painted white. I like the way it looks. I don’t like the unpainted panel bolts! Why go to the trouble of painting the car completely, then leave the bolts? And then there’s the double din stereo. But at least it hasn’t broken the centre console.
    Also a combination of UK and JDM stickers. Hate the red callipers on a yellow car with white wheels. Who’s brilliant idea was that?
    Anyway, currently at £68K. Which is not bad for a non original, but clean looking car (from the photos).

P.s, why hasn’t that car at torque sold yet and who likes the white auto on PH? Looks like a good car for a manual conversion?
    Just a question for this massively busy forum; what is the more saleable car; a colour changed manual or an auto manual conversion?
    Last edited by Papalazarou; 13-03-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast