Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Metcalfe and an Orange NSX-T

Quote Originally Posted by NSX 2000 View Post
    Hi Ewan, hope you are well. I think that service bay is the HONDA UK service bay somewhere near their old Head Office at junction 5 of the M4. So it could be one of the HONDA UK cars. I also have a feeling I may have driven that CR-Z that Harry dives off in

Postings on here are few and far between, but I guess that is just the way of the world, but I also wonder if there aren't many things to discuss as we have probably already discussed it over the last 20 plus years
    Hello Paul :-) IIRC, there was only one targa IOP facelift, and that was the one James bought off Rob. It had a sequential chassis number to my red NSX-T, and I think that was the only facelift red car too. From what I recall, there were only about 6 Targa facelifts delivered to the UK in total...

cheers!
    Ewan
    ex owner - various Hondas inc 03 NFR NSX-T
    Current fun car Lotus Evora 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Hello Paul :-) IIRC, there was only one targa IOP facelift, and that was the one James bought off Rob. It had a sequential chassis number to my red NSX-T, and I think that was the only facelift red car too. From what I recall, there were only about 6 Targa facelifts delivered to the UK in total...

cheers!
    Ewan
    Actually Ewan, I believe there were two IOP Targa facelifts and I have their registrations - I keep a log of the NSX 3.2 litre Targas pre and post-facelift. There is one pre-facelift which is currently for sale (or was - I've just noticed it has disappeared from PH.) There were 6 facelift Targas sold in the UK as you say and 8 pre-facelift. However, there MAY (?) also be 3.0l Automatics as well - I'm talking only of Manuals. Hard to be 100% precise.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    Actually Ewan, I believe there were two IOP Targa facelifts and I have their registrations - I keep a log of the NSX 3.2 litre Targas pre and post-facelift. There is one pre-facelift which is currently for sale (or was - I've just noticed it has disappeared from PH.) There were 6 facelift Targas sold in the UK as you say and 8 pre-facelift. However, there MAY (?) also be 3.0l Automatics as well - I'm talking only of Manuals. Hard to be 100% precise.
    Thanks, just read this and realised my advert had expired! Might get the other one up for sale next week. Anyway, there was also a yellow facelift targa that got a bit broken. I’m guessing about 10-12 years back. From memory the guy span it on an on ramp (god I’d so american!). Could be wrong it was a while back.

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    Have you posted the details of the 8 3.2 pop ups anywhere, or could you do so please? Thanx, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Have you posted the details of the 8 3.2 pop ups anywhere, or could you do so please? Thanx, Paul
    No I haven't but happy to do so. The list applies to UK 3.2l NA2 model targa manual pre-facelift and facelift. I have kept the full registrations, as I have them recorded, confidential except where they have been publically offered for sale with that Reg - they do change of course with owners. I am not claiming that the list is complete and correct and if you spot an error please comment. Apologies for using the basic colour name and not the proper Honda one.

Pre facelift :
    Red 1998 S2...... Owned by a member here.
    Grey 1998 ? Papalazarou's old car
    Purple 1998 R5NSX on sale at Plans April 1999
    Red 1999 NSX100 My car
    Silver 2001 ? Unknown whereabouts but on sale on PH many years ago
    Silver 2001 Y282LHC on sale on PH 4 years ago - much lower mileage than above one so different cars
    Blue 2001 N1.......Owned by a member here
    Orange 2001 Flyingsniffer's old car from a long time ago. Recently offered for sale on PH with reg Y811PJB

So that makes the 8 pre-facelift ones - 2 Red, 2 Silver, Grey, Purple, Blue and Orange.

Facelift :
    Silver 2002 A1........Owned by a member here. Auto??
    Orange 2002 AL.......Unknown
    Red 2003 L3.........Unknown
    Black 2003 ? Unknown. Possibly a member here
    Orange 2003 RO........Unknown
    Silver 2005 RA........Unknown (last 12)
    Grey 2005 LC.........Unknown (Last 12)

Note there are 7 here not 6 because I believe one of them is an Auto

David
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12