Thread: Supercar Collective - Brands Hatch - 29th Aug (Sun)

Blog Entries

Default Supercar Collective - Brands Hatch - 29th Aug (Sun)

Part of event - GT World Challenge Europe on 28 - 29th Aug.

I love watching GT racing these days and around spring - summer time, used to attend Supercar Sunday at Silverstone as part of the British GT Silverstone 500.
    I like the casual atmosphere and great support from the organiser including the free access to the hospitality lounge.

Obviously, no such thing for 2020 and while it's still planned for late June this year, doesn't look like any supercar event happening.

Thanks to FB NSX UK Owners group for the nice finding.

For those interested in GT cars or simply love the atmosphere/location/etc of Brands Hatch, this event is a good option.

Anyone can join and doesn't need other membership such as The Honda NSX Owners Club, MSV, etc.

I'm not a club member or MSV related.

By applying, you will get 1 x free car pass + 1 x free event ticket for the driver.
    If you are taking the passenger, you'll need to buy a ticket for that person.

You can apply as a private owner and park with other super/hyper cars (limited space available) but if there is enough interest, we could register as a group and park together as NSX owners in one place although no arrangement made yet.

I looked into private application but found out that their website was not updated yet and still showing that the event is in May that is wrong.
    Another owner confirmed this for me and the correct date is the 29th Aug (Sun).

Also, didn't know what type of car category to select such as hyper/sports/super cars that will decide the parking area so gave up in applying as a private owner.

It's in the middle of bank holiday weekend so don't know how many people are interested but just going to post this here and see whether enough interest to register as a group.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 10-08-2021 at 06:09 PM. Reason: extra info

2. Default going ..

Thanks for posting Kaz - I applied and have my tickets - looking forward to the races. If others do the same then the organisers might group us anyway.

I applied in the "Supercar" section
    Mike

Blog Entries

There seem to be enough interests so I have just applied as a group for the event with 10 spaces.

Please apply through here; https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-21-GTWorldchallenge

You'll need to scroll down halfway of the page to arrive at 'Off track Entertainment' - Supercar Collective.

MSV is the operator of many of the UK circuits and you'll need simple registration process first if never done before.
    Thereafter, you can use the same account for the future MSV events.

During the application, please select [ With a club ] and then [ Honda NSX Owners ].
    For the clarification, this is not related to The Honda NSX Owners Club (I'm not a member) so anyone can attend this event.

Then, if this is the first time attending MSV event, I 'think' you'll be asked to register your vehicle reg. no. and upload a photo of your NSX.

Once your application approved, then MSV will reply back you through email (1 x Car pass + 1 x DRIVER ticket) to complete your application including any extra tickets, hospitality, etc.

PLEASE REMEMBER, only the drive enters free and not the passenger.
    You can purchase passenger ticket, etc through the link in the confirmation email from MSV.

Under 13 free but still requires to finalise the process in order to obtain the free ticket.

In 2019, we managed to squeeze in one extra car on the day beyond the allocated space.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 10-08-2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: typo, extra info

Applied for this event/accepted
    Last edited by exiges1; 14-04-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Blog Entries

A few places left for this event.

It's on Sunday and at the middle of bank holiday weekend with so many other events around the country.

If you love the sound of racing cars and the atmosphere of being at the circuit, one of the best place to be.

Quite like the shape of this track and the effect on sound due to the angulation of the track and surrounding area.

Kaz

Blog Entries

As it was getting closer to the event yet no updates from the organiser, sent email to MSV last week and tried calling them like 10s of times.

Really appreciated those who also made the effort trying contacting them.

Based on the info from these owners and after I finally managed to speak directly to the person in charge of the vehicle pass, this is what I know so far.

The vehicle pass will be available to be downloaded later today (24th).

We'll receive notification email when it's ready for the download from one's MSV account.

The phone no. I used was 01474 875320.

Their so-called Ticket Hotline is 0843 toll number.
    However, according to saynoto0870, the actual landline no is 0343 4539000.
    I didn't call this number but another owner already tried and confirmed.

As stated in OP, anyone can attend.

No other membership such as MSV, THNOC, etc or PLI required.

Based on how busy they were over the last few weeks, won't be surprised to see small delay but let's hope we'll get something in time for the event.

Kaz