Thank you to all member of the NSX Club who have already replied to the email sent on 4 March 2021 with their requests for attending club events. It is not too late to join the club or most of these events so please get in touch as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The only event full is the NEC Classic which was limited to the three cars deferred from the cancelled 2020 event.

The club website has been updated for new dates for the Time Attack race series where the Club Sponsor Tegiwa NSX will take part. Round 1 is on Monday 3 May at Caldwell Park in Lincolnshire followed by round 2 and 3 at Brands Hatch 19 - 20 June. We realise a Monday is difficult for most members so our focus is on Brands Hatch on the weekend of 19-20 June. We had a good attendance at Brands Hatch in 2020 and enjoyed a pit visit with Johnny and the Tegiwa team so we would hope to get some of you there this year, Clive and I will be attending so please let us know if you want to join us.

Silverstone Classic

The club discount code is still open for Silverstone Classic until 31 March so if you want to attend it is not too late to buy tickets at the reduced rate - join the club at ww.nsxclub.co.uk to access the discount code As our numbers are low this year (4 confirmed and 1 possible) we will join the S2000 club. Neither I nor Clive can attend this year, my youngest son gets married that weekend.

Thank you for your continued support and please take time to reconsider attending more events if your plans for summer 2021 are now clearer.

We would ask that you give particular consideration to our first two events in 2021:

Time Attack Race series 19-20 June, Brands Hatch - see Tegiwa NSX racing

The London Classic Car Show, Syon Park 24-27 June.

Thank you Neil and Clive