Thread: The London Classic Car Show is Celebrating "The Evolution Of Design"

Default The London Classic Car Show is Celebrating "The Evolution Of Design"

Hi guys n dolls, I'm sure you're all aware that the big London car show starts tomorrow and your ever expanding NSX Owners Club will be there on force celebrating last years belated 30th anniversary of our special car.

Some of our club stand highlights are on Saturday and Sunday when we have Ayrton's red/black NA1 and Jenson Buttons ex 2002 yellow NA2. Already plenty of media interest coming through about these.

Did you know there's still time to get a discounted tickets for the weekend but if you had joined the NSX club you could have got a free entry and be part of the show on our club stand showing off your pride and joy (maybe next year aye?)
    I'm only hoping the weather holds out.😬

https://theclassiccarshowuk.com/events

The club still has quite a few shows planned and organised for this year so it's still not to late to join the NSX club and enjoy what promises to be an exciting great year for our car.

https://www.nsxclub.co.uk/

I'll keep you posted about how the show goes.👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

A great couple of days so far, so good to see lots of people enjoying a day out looking around our cars at this very famous event, it’s starting to feel almost pre-pandemic normal again.

We all had a very enjoyable day in the sun yesterday and I even managed to position Ayrton’s actual legendary red/black NSX centre stage on our club stand, where i might add it should rightly be.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAF06A73-2A17-4B00-8AF8-CD33897357AA.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	14272
    Last edited by Pride; 27-06-2021 at 09:22 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  