Thread: mita motorsports japan

Default mita motorsports japan

Anyone have any experience or comments about mita motorsports in japan? im considering buying their 02 style replica wheels.MITA 02 Wheels — MITA Motorsports looks like a very good product forged and an exact copy of the bbs oem wheel but with updated offsets for a flush finish. positive comments on the nsx prime site. science of speed are also offering replicas over in the USA.
    Last edited by unclebob; 24-02-2021 at 09:00 AM.

I have bought many items from Marc at Mita and always had good service from him.

I think Christian at ATR (nsx-parts.com) has some in stock in Austria that may be quicker to get. I recall Christian posted recently that he had bought some into stock from Mita.

Neil Shaw
    Chair

NSX Club
    www.nsxclub.co.uk

PS if you are not already a member please see the join us page on the website.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

thanks neil ill look into that

I believe Christian at ATR has a set for sale in Austria, well worth dropping him a line.

Blog Entries

I have been talking with Marc at Mita as a friend for years now and lots of owners (not just NSX) are using his service with great feedback on FB and can trust him.

Human will make mistake and there are always people who sees the situation from only one's point of view without looking at the wider picture or without talking to the person directly.
    Inevitably, always there would be some unhappy people.

The only thing I would recommend is to review is the delivery method, cost and the timing.

As you can imagine, there are huge delays in every aspects of the delivery services under the current situation.
    Last year, lost one package and nearly lost another two.

For the wheels, probably you will be using the slow boat method so be prepared for months of waiting time.

Still waiting for the parts from Japan and now from US….

Kaz

Thanks for the reply kaz. feel more confident now! Will go ahead as Christian at atr says he does not have a set in austria. ****correction he does have a couple of sets

aijaz
    Last edited by unclebob; 05-03-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unclebob View Post
    Thanks for the reply kaz. feel more confident now! Will go ahead as Christian at atr says he does not have a set in austria.

aijaz
    He must have sold them....they are the SOS version.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210226-123228_Facebook.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	14197

Marc is 100%

Dont believe the fools on FB etc
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

thanks nobby im going ahead thanks for the advice.