Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New owner...nearly.

Thanks Kaz, Bosch fitted so that’s what I bought again. I did consider activating the wiper but assumed the issue would be much the same as the driver side blade doesn’t touch the bonnet but rather just has very little articulation in the arm. Fixing bolt was my plan but was concerned something would fall out the bottom that I can’t see, like the nut, and I’d be screwed?

Will try as you suggested, cheers.

Be careful with different brands as they could rub the underside of the bonnet. There isn't much clearance.

Thanks for the heads up.

the wiper size doesn't make any difference with regards the passenger arm hitting the bonnet, what does affect it, is the base of the arm not being properly seated before the nut is tightened... putting the hinge point of the arm too far from the screen, and too close to the bonnet....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Followed Kaz’s advice and as he suggested it was pretty simple in the end, just a little wiggling required.

Failed to fix the horn though which was annoying a I quite enjoyed giving it a wee friendly tap, much nicer than airbag wheel horns that generally only give the full blast.

Noticed the boot struts aren’t 100% every time, sometimes she wants to come back down, so will change them. Anyone suggest a good link/solution? Thank you.

Congrats and welcome to both the forum and NSX ownership ...

Even without the big numbers I’m sure you’re already finding out the NSX is a very competent cross country tool and very enjoyable ... it will take a very competent driver in anything else from any price/power bracket to leave you wanting more power ...

Health to enjoy ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Gas struts can be regassed by SGS Engineering.

Cool, thanks.

Indeed I am. This the lowest bhp car I’ve owned in a looong time, but she drives like a go-cart, very raw and just a joy to hustle. My wife’s Golf R certainly has more grunt, but the NSX just feels special...or maybe just old school...which is in itself special.

I have a couple of motorbikes, which have a lot of bhp, and it shows how less (power) can actually be more (fun). Although I’m not changing my bikes. ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123