Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New owner...nearly.

Did I read here that there was a recommended insurance broker/company connected with the forum? Can’t seem to see it now although having a few technical gremlins.

December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Perfect thank you NZNick.

Well it didn’t turn out that well, they were +£100 more than about 20 well known mainstream insurance companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonners View Post
    Well it didn’t turn out that well, they were +£100 more than about 20 well known mainstream insurance companies.
    I've used Classic Line for years for my NSX - never had a problem but then I've never made a claim!

Let me know if you are passing through Banchory for a nice blast to Braemar.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    I've used Classic Line for years for my NSX - never had a problem but then I've never made a claim!

Let me know if you are passing through Banchory for a nice blast to Braemar.

Oh I could be up for that in the summer, nice to get 3 cars together
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Oh I could be up for that in the summer, nice to get 3 cars together
    In that case, meet in Ballater and take the 939 to Grantown or vice versa.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    In that case, meet in Ballater and take the 939 to Grantown or vice versa.
    that all works for me
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

A local meet sounds great. Got the car last week so been out for a few spins and love it, including a wee blast to Banchory today as it happens. Some things to deal/fiddle with but nothing urgent I don’t think....although my horn stopped working today! Momo wheel with Honda horn so will look at it tomorrow as it was working, earthing issue suggested.

Also changed the bulb in passenger door, lights when open, except it doesn’t ☹️ and want to change the wipers but what a phfaff when you can’t raise them up properly. Need some plastic clips in the frunk, they hold the rubber seal to the plastic tray -where the wipers mount- as they’ve perished. Radio is rubbish, but playing my old tapes great, and the passenger window isn’t the quickest ��

Massive file of papers showing she’s been loved in the past, thanks if anyone on here, and fitted with adjustable speed yellow shocks...which of course I’ll never touch.

Look forward to meeting up soon guys and learning all about these special cars and what I should be spending my money on.

Anyone know/used Automek in East Kilbride? Was suggested, without experience, by someone I know but if the feedback not positive perhaps just best to send me a PM, thanks.

Blog Entries

Regarding the wiper, not sure you have the OEM or the aftermarket ones.

If replacing the blade including the wiper body, first wet the windshield to prevent any scratches in the next step.

Then, operate the wiper and while the arm is pointing upwards, switch off the IGSW.

With the arms staying somewhere in the middle of the windshield, you should have extra room for replacing the wipers.

If you want, you can remove the fixing nut to take the whole arm off the wiper motor linkage but first try the above method.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 05-03-2021 at 07:43 PM. Reason: extra info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast