Thread: Brand Hatch "Go Japan" inaugural meeting Sunday 13th September

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Brand Hatch "Go Japan" inaugural meeting Sunday 13th September

[Edit: Kaz-kzukNA1 13:50 02/Sep/20
    As this is in the public forum, may be obvious but before someone asks…
    AFAIK, this event does NOT need PLI (THNOC, the Club) and thus,
    open to everyone.
    ]

I was informed by Kare (silver surfer) early this morning of a great show event coming up at Brands Hatch.

I promptly applied for us to have a club stand and because we have NSX's the organisers allowed us to have a club stand at short notice even though the dead line had passed to apply for one, so let's hope we can show gratitude to the organisers and have a great turn out for this inaugural on going event.

As time is fast running out and they're nearly full all entries must be applied for by this Friday 4th September, therefore you'll need to book in within the next 48 hours otherwise after it that will be too late.

Whilst they don’t usually have a limit on cars at a club stand but we're getting close to the event date deadline so any more than 15 may be an issue.

Here's how they told me the booking system works, please don't delay:

Your car club code is: 36598578

Please forward this code to your members who will need to use it when booking-in via the show website:

http://gojapan.co.uk/club-stands

All members must book in individually. The system is fully automated and they can only register their attendance by completing the online form. There is no limit on the number of cars on each stand, albeit there may be national restrictions imposed if social distancing is still a requirement at that stage.

Based on the final number of cars, we will automatically allocate your club with an area of the right size in the right part of the show. This eliminates the need for coordinators to keep updating numbers and hopefully, will reduce the amount of hassle and time you'll need to spend on organising the day.

On the lead up to the event, our system will then email instructions and vehicle passes direct to each registered member. That’s why we need everyone’s details.

TICKETS

All visitors to the show will require a ticket which should be purchased directly from the venue website:

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-20-gojapan

As you can imagine, because guidelines and restrictions surrounding the control of Covid-19 are changing all the time, we may have to adapt the way we organise our shows. We’ll therefore provide you will an update and details in advance of the event.

Hopefully I'll see you all there. ��

Just as a footnote, the 13th September marks the actual 30th year of the launch of our great NSX.
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-09-2020 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added [Edit:] section.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  