Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand Hatch "Go Japan" inaugural meeting Sunday 13th September

Well done Clive, come on guys and gals get those covers off, let’s have a good turnout for this, probably our last chance for a meet this year!

Signed up, although I can't stay til the 5pm close (well, actually I have a short attention span!) so I assume that we can leave early?
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Just applied with hours to spare, must read the forum more often! See you there. Pete

BIG NEWS UPDATE:

Tigewa Imports are also looking to win the Time Attack at the Go Japan event, just a shame Christian from ATR couldn’t make the event with his NSX, particularly as he’s last years European champion.
    now would’ve been interesting.

Power to the NSX:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	316F1F4A-1914-4DE8-A4A3-844E82BD58EE.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	14015
    Good luck guys.
    Last edited by Pride; 04-09-2020 at 11:45 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hot News:

I’be just received confirmation that not only are we positioned at the front of the main arena area but we’ve also been allowed TWO parade lap times,
    The first around midday and then about 4pm.
    It may even be on the full GP circuit, fingers excitedly crossed.😎🤞
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

I am booked
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Some really great news folks, after I finished booking in 2 more NSX Owners this morning with the organisers, mainly because they'd missed the booking in deadline, I've now had confirmed we have a fantastic 22 cars booked onto our club stand.🎉👍👏👏

So cheers to Kare (silver surfer) for texting me about this event at 4am last Wednesday morning, 😵, and to think we discussed between us to just gate crashing the S2000 boys stand as it was so late in the day to book a stand. 🤣

If I'm not mistaken this could well be the highest number of our cars gathered in one place at a UK event since Silverstone 2015, so a very well done to all that booked in at such late notice on here and the various social media platforms I managed to put it out on.

And even more impressive is the fact that I put out this advertising posting just 48 hours before the booking in deadline.

I'm also very pleased to confirm that we have two guaranteed celebratory parade lap sessions planned (possibly on the full F1 circuit as well &#128526 at around midday and 4 o'clock so as to mark the 30th year of our treasured "supercar" to the day in fact of it's official launch (13th September) in the UK. How cool is that???

So I'd to give a big shout out to the Go Japan organisers for allowing us this race, or should I say parade laps, 😉 so thank you.

Also I'd like to mention the fact that not only did organisers give us an NSX club stand at such late notice when the official club stand application date had closed well over a month ago, they also then positioned us in the main show arena itself once I mentioned about our 30th anniversary this year, which spookily coincided with their Go Japan show date, as you will see when the show lay out is produced, we will be the main attraction and certainly the most iconic exotic.👍

And the cherry on top of this great event is there will be Luke from Tegiwna racing his NSX in the Time Attack and i can tell you its super quick. In fact I tried very hard to get Christian from ATR with his European championship winning NA1 to race against him (now that would have been something) but due to such short notice he couldn't make it but said he would definitely try next year.

Let's all make it a great day out and a successful event, I hope you all enjoy it.
    Clive.

Pride.

8. 07-09-2020, 10:55 AM

Reason
    Private info without authorisation, poster reposted below after discussion, original kept to show Forum took action against.

Here's the full list of all the runners and riders on our NSX club stand:

Clive Pluckrose
    Michael Johnson
    jonathan sutherland
    Duncan Hurwood
    Steven Ollerenshaw
    Neil Shaw
    Simon Orrow
    Huy Tuong
    Kare
    Anthony Dixon
    Rob Forsyth
    Richard Mulley
    Clive GAY
    Paul Sturges
    Jonathan Alder
    Peter Russell
    Mark Braidwood
    Gary Hill
    Lorna Doon
    Lorna marsh
    Ian pint
    Al Clark
    Pride.

Is Al hard of hearing??? ��
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I've received the car club email this morning showing our position and staggered entry time which is between 7 - 7.30am so set those alarms!

see you all there

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast