Thread: Classics at Glemham 2020

Default Classics at Glemham 2020

I thought I’d try to make one show this year and ‘The Classics at Glemham 2020’ on September 6th is still scheduled to take place.

A friend is also launching his 3rd book there, a non nerdy tale of a very special Lotus Elite so I can combine a day out in the NSX with purchasing his book. All proceeds go to charity, the Little Havens Childrens Hospice.

Hope that a few of you will sign up, it would be good to talk NSX again, only £5 to exhibit. Link next.....

https://classicsglemham.org.uk/
    Last edited by exiges1; 31-07-2020 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Numpty put wrong date

Hi Tony, it says 6th September on their website.

Cheers Gary the 6th it is!!

Hi Tony

are you planning to still go to Glemham on 6th Sept? I’ve looked on their website and it looks like it’s still on

cheers Rich

Hi Rich, I’ve entered the event and have been sent a pass. I’m still planning on going along, fingers crossed for fine weather.

Minor hiccup, the display vehicle is sold out so I’m on the waiting list, darn it

fingers crossed

Hi Tny
    No luck with getting any waiting list tickets however I’ll be at Brands the Sunday after

Quote Originally Posted by L696ULO View Post
    Hi Tny
    No luck with getting any waiting list tickets however I’ll be at Brands the Sunday after
    Well there are two NSX successfully entered so we are represented, it seems to be a very popular event - better luck next year maybe a club stand?

See you at BH or maybe you me and Kare can drive down together?