Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car cover

Thanks Kaz.

She's all tucked up until after lock-down. You can even see my new battery charger on the floor of my cluttered garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Thanks Kaz.

She's all tucked up until after lock-down. You can even see my new battery charger on the floor of my cluttered garage.
    Looks good Graham 👍

Are you plugging that in via the cigar lighter or direct to the battery terminals???
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

i thought the cigarette lighter on hondas was dead until ignition on.......
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Direct to the battery terminals. I've run the connections up under the black plastic cover to the corner of the windscreen on the driver's side. The connector just tucks in nicely under the lip of the ring hand wing.
    Need to be careful I don't chop the leads when I shut the hood, so I fitted an in-line fuse for safety.

Another place to connect the trickle charger is the jump start connections in the engine bay. See page 232 in the Owner’s Manual under jump starting. The positive clip goes onto the jump start terminal in the fuse box - it’s under a flip up cover. The negative clip goes onto a boss on the intake manifold which has a minus sign on top. It’s possibly a bit more accessible than putting the clips onto the battery. I put the fuse box cover on the driver’s seat to remind myself to disconnect the charger before I drive the car!
    1996 Green NSX-T manual

Finally, with help from Kaz, I've managed to upload a photo or two. (Yippee!!! after all these years!)
    This is how I connect my trickle charger. I put an in-line fuse in in case anything accidentally chopped a wire.
    Thank you Kaz.

Graham

Ok, well I can see the photos but maybe others can't. Kaz has given me another hint so watch this space.

Hopefully someone can see these now??

Blog Entries

Yes.
    Bit off topic from the car cover but great to seeing 096 type battery sitting in the OEM battery shield.
    Was not sure about the lower height as it may not be held securely at the back.
    Looks good and huge!!
    Next time, I may try the EFB or AGM spec if lower height won't be a problem.
    Thank you for posting.

Kaz

In cars, I prefer plastic 'covering' over the wires (red) to add an OEM look and more safety.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190828_150231.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	13916

A nice area to place the CTEC plug is behind or next to the front number plate. Routing the wires around the radiator is quite easy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast