Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JDM Combe Saturday June 6th 2020

Default JDM Combe Saturday June 6th 2020

Ladies and gentlemen,

The time has come around to sign up for this fine event. Imagine if you will a premium Japanese car show surrounding the most dangerous race track in the UK.
    Travel with your car friends to Wiltshire for a great day full of track action, expensive fast food and stalls full of shocking aftermarket trinkets for your pride and joy. And if youÂ’re not bringing your wife, why not get something for your car?

Even though its a long day, you will not be bored. Not only can you set up behind your car and bask in the shallow admiration of others less fortunate, but you can also engage in fascinating conversation with other club members about your latest mod.
    Whether its something worthwhile or something completely tasteless that not only looks terrible to everyone else, but has the added bonus of devaluing your car. Im not talking about a lowly Nurburgring sticker on the rear bumper. Im thinking about a huge Pikachu wrap on the bonnet with When in doubt, flat out in a banner on the bonnet. But really whatever you want. There are no wrong answers when it comes to personal style.

Anyway, the details are;

£17.50 per car. (Up to three occupants)
    The club code is NSXCBJDM
    Here is the link: https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/sho...2020/club-book
    Last edited by Papalazarou; 04-03-2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Text went weird!
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

I’m up for it, but if I don’t have a wife can I bring someone else’s ?
    91 Honda Nsx
    90 VW Golf 16v (Track Hack)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    I’m up for it, but if I don’t have a wife can I bring someone else’s ?
    Sure, just make sure she’s wrapped.

Looks like I'll miss it again. I'm on holiday in northern Italy on that weekend. Mind you with Coronavirus maybe that'll be cancelled. Italy might have shut down completely by then!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Looks like I'll miss it again. I'm on holiday in northern Italy on that weekend. Mind you with Coronavirus maybe that'll be cancelled. Italy might have shut down completely by then!!
    Just ask the overzealous world media what they’ve decided. Good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    Based on media maps and BBC news its not looking promising for an Italian trip ... we had planned to drive down in the NSX and park outside Modena and the showrooms of the other local exotica ... pretty sure we’ve now parked that idea till next year ...

So the possibility of showing off a collection of unnecessary and devaluing modifications could be a tempting alternative ... I’ll keep you posted!
    Last edited by Senninha; 14-03-2020 at 10:49 PM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Based on media maps and BBC news its not looking promising for an Italian trip ... we had planned o drive down in the NSX and park out Modena and the showrooms of the other local exotica ... pretty sure we’ve now parked that idea till next year ...

So the possibility of showing of a collection of unnecessary and devaluing modifications could be a tempting alternative ... I’ll keep you posted!
    I look forward to seeing you both!

Cheers.

I be interested in this as we had 3 holidays cancelled lately.

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    I be interested in this as we had 3 holidays cancelled lately.
    Cool. It would be great to see you. Sorry about your holidays.

Cheers.

If the Government make the decision many expect then even this event could be off ... very strange times that are changing the way we live ..
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast