Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDhBAFGmEp8

Here you are...around 23mins

SS
    I think you've sent the wrong link Kare. 😉
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Oops..my bad.

Thanks Tony for putting up the correct link.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Oops..my bad.
    SS
    At least it sent me to sleep quickly when clicked on your link:
    "Predictions From RIPPLE EXECUTIVE Happening THIS YEAR" 😴

Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hi - I was the lucky (i hope!) winner from the action, went under the hammer at 30k, meaning 34.5k total once fees added. Even with the engine plate being the wrong way up! Has long been my dream car, absolute number 1 on the bucketlist - and whilst a 3.2 in about 3 years was the original plan, a trip up to Race Retro on Friday (only went to look at old racing cars and maybe buy a poster!), a wander into the auction hall, and plans were set.

Car has a decent history from about 2013 onwards, and just MOTs before then. Was originally imported in 2003. Was owned in the past by a BRDC member, and Le Mans vetern - looks like he passed away in 2013, and i guess older service records with him. But i can see it has been well loved since, including cambelt and brakes at Plans in 2015.

Has a "Sports exhaust", but I couldn't see an invoice for it so guess has been on for a while, has four pipes, and sounds very nice at startup is all i have so far.

Likely picking it up next weekend - and a car i plan never to sell, so might as well enjoy it. It's 93k miles, so no need to hide it away - will be enjoyed.
    Last edited by CideRed; 23-02-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Congrats, well done and welcome!

I had a look around the exterior on Friday morning, paintwork looked very clean and it presented well. I bought an NA2 at a CCA auction last August, no regrets from my side! Good luck!

Thanks, I saw you were in the area .. and created an account Friday and was hoping to get to accepted in time to ask if any experts have had a look around it.

But regardless, decision made ... and very happy! Always been a life long dream

welcome to the club @CideRed

They really are great cars and glad you appear to have picked up a good one.

Yes buy to enjoy it to its fullest potential, they are a great car to use as intended. Like you when i bought mine (10 yrs ago this year) it was bought to be used.

Long time dead and all that!

Best of luck and keep us posted on your plans etc for it
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Congrats and health to enjoy!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12