Thread: Take your NSX up Prescott Speed Hill Climb for charity

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Take your NSX up Prescott Speed Hill Climb for charity

Winchcombe and Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Clubs invite you to take your NSX up the famous hill on Sunday 10th May 2020. This is the hill which is home to the Bugatti Owners' Club since 1938 and where Stirling Moss and Graham Hill started their careers. It's untimed which means you don't need a helmet and all the other safety equipment but it's up to you how fast you want to go. Rumour has it an NSX spun off there once .... but happily sustained no damage .

For £60 you get entry to the paddock, two runs up the hill and you can take a passenger. Quite often there's time for further runs up the hill in the afternoon, for which in previous years they just charged £5 a go. If you don't want to take your car up the hill, it's £15 for a static display and of course you can walk round the paddock and enjoy the spectacle of some very interesting cars going up the hill. It's a well run, nice event with the proceeds going to charity via the Rotary Club. I'll be there.

If I could have figured out how to attach the entry form I would have, but I couldn't. So if you're interested, post on here to let people know you're going and pm me your email address and I'll email you the form.

Peter

PS I just noticed they do have a website and you can get the entry form there. http://www.classicsatprescott.com
    Last edited by PeterW; 12-02-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    1996 Green NSX-T manual