Thread: You too can have an NSX-R

Default You too can have an NSX-R

Hi All,

So if you've ever fancied that chance to drive the iconic NSX-R ... well heres your opportunity

https://www.bookaclassic.co.uk/honda...ry-st-edmunds/

Just stumbled across this looking for something else so thought I'd share .. usual caveats apply

If you do have go, post pics and let the rest of us know what it was like!

Regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Chauffeured (thank god, can you imagine). I think Neil wants another reason to go for a drive! Cheap also considering the black NA1 listed is £124 per hour?

Yes this is my car and it is on the basis that I drive. Only had one booking a surprise for a bride as her wedding car. She was JDM car fan having owned several high performance Hondas and had been an apprentice car sprayer before starting her own business.

Quote Originally Posted by exiges1 View Post
    Chauffeured (thank god, can you imagine). I think Neil wants another reason to go for a drive! Cheap also considering the black NA1 listed is £124 per hour?
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Default Nsr-r

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsx5 View Post
    Yes this is my car and it is on the basis that I drive. Only had one booking a surprise for a bride as her wedding car. She was JDM car fan having owned several high performance Hondas and had been an apprentice car sprayer before starting her own business.
    Wow, nice car Neil.

BTW you might be amused to know that your original NSX (NSX5!) is still in fine form! (and now joined by another Caterham)

Robin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2536.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	13859
    Last edited by rkanaga; 23-02-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    1991 Red/Black manual NSX 5 53,000 miles.
    2016 BAC Mono 7,000 miles (just mind blowing, how is it road legal?)

Daily driver 2005 Porsche 997.1 C2S manual (Peak 911 IMHO)