Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After Market ICE Units

Blog Entries

Don't know from where wixer got his but other owners went with the official GROM distributor for UK market, the carputer-shop.
    They have their own shop website but for GROM, they run https://gromaudio.co.uk/

If you visit the GROM audio official site (gromaudio.com), they are listed as the sole partner for UK market.

I installed the model #USB3 for other owners and as far as I know, all of them bought the product through gromaudio.co.uk
    If you scroll up to my old post #2, you can find extra info by visiting the link in there.

There are only 2 models available from GROM for NSX, BT3 (GROM-BT3-MBUS) or USB3 (GROM-USB3-MBUS).
    As mentioned in post #2, selection depends on what you are after.
    For NSX, please make sure to select HON92 as the adaptor cable.

Kaz

Yes, got mine from where Kaz has said.
    Wix

Thanks Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Don't know from where wixer got his but other owners went with the official GROM distributor for UK market, the carputer-shop.
    They have their own shop website but for GROM, they run https://gromaudio.co.uk/

If you visit the GROM audio official site (gromaudio.com), they are listed as the sole partner for UK market.

I installed the model #USB3 for other owners and as far as I know, all of them bought the product through gromaudio.co.uk
    If you scroll up to my old post #2, you can find extra info by visiting the link in there.

There are only 2 models available from GROM for NSX, BT3 (GROM-BT3-MBUS) or USB3 (GROM-USB3-MBUS).
    As mentioned in post #2, selection depends on what you are after.
    For NSX, please make sure to select HON92 as the adaptor cable.

Kaz
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC