Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the lowest priced NC1 so far on the market???

Default Is this the lowest priced NC1 so far on the market???

I saw this NC1 parked up amongst all the other run of the mill exotica outside Romans showroom in the pouring rai.
    Like all the other beautiful cars that don't make the grade to get displayed in their amazing hypercar showroom it just sits outside night and day under what ever the elements throw at it.
    I just had to stop and give it a good look over, so asking a sales guy if I could sit in it he just gave me the keys after taking mine and said feel free, while he stayed in the showroom.
    Left unattended I then opened it up, climbed in, (it had a very damp atmosphere feel to it inside) and after a couple of minutes I decided to fire it up.
    The saleman soon came out and asked if I would like to go for a test drive on a day it wasn't raining so hard to which I said that would be good.
    He told me that it was taken in p/x against a GT3 as he didn't like to "stand out" in the crowd too much.
    I can't help thinking that these NC1's, although well made, really don't like living outside permanently in our weather so I do hope it finds a home soon.

https://www.romansinternational.com/...25/?Make=Honda
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Saxtons have two 2017 white ones for the same money as well, so seems to be where the market is at. All of them with negligible mileage!
    I wonder how much they would actually sell for, sub £80K has got to be getting close and how much for one that has actually been used?

Olly

Come springtime we’ll be able to drive and simply swap our NA for an NC ,,, maybe even with cash back

Would love to experience one, even run one for a while, but not sure it would have the long term appeal of the NA series ...

Any NC owners care to chip in on the usability and thoughts about long term ownership, i.e., do you intend to keep like NA owners have?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Drove past it yesterday, certainly the cheapest I've seen. Not sure about the Curva red, otherwise I would have taken it home ��

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Drove past it yesterday, certainly the cheapest I've seen. Not sure about the Curva red, otherwise I would have taken it home ��
    It’s red Simon, be slower than your current P&J ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    It’s red Simon, be slower than your current P&J ...
    Good point Paul. ��

Sorry guys, I take it all back ... Reds are faster ...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=ss75st&page=2

But sadly only for depreciation ...

I really don’t understand why what is reported to be such a great drivers car has fallen like this ... support, original market positioning, price, network, image ... all of the above??
    Senninha

My view is that in sadly too many cases, the car was sold to people that had no interest in the car, just an interest in having the "new thing". As there will always be many "new things" in the future, they will be traded-in after a relatively short period of time, simply to acquire the next "new thing".
    Depending on your viewpoint, this is either a great example of freedom of choice, or rampant consumerism.
    Last edited by NZNick; 23-12-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

The real problem is the complexity of todays cars and their unexpected costs of ownership. Combined with the inflationary amount of new models on the market modern cars became consumables.

10. 07-01-2020, 07:47 AM

Another cheap NC1.....2017 car with only 2000 miles and lots of C/F bits and bobs.

Colour perhaps more to your more sophisticated tastes Simon?!

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...-s-2dr/9895366

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast