I saw this NC1 parked up amongst all the other run of the mill exotica outside Romans showroom in the pouring rai.
Like all the other beautiful cars that don't make the grade to get displayed in their amazing hypercar showroom it just sits outside night and day under what ever the elements throw at it.
I just had to stop and give it a good look over, so asking a sales guy if I could sit in it he just gave me the keys after taking mine and said feel free, while he stayed in the showroom.
Left unattended I then opened it up, climbed in, (it had a very damp atmosphere feel to it inside) and after a couple of minutes I decided to fire it up.
The saleman soon came out and asked if I would like to go for a test drive on a day it wasn't raining so hard to which I said that would be good.
He told me that it was taken in p/x against a GT3 as he didn't like to "stand out" in the crowd too much.
I can't help thinking that these NC1's, although well made, really don't like living outside permanently in our weather so I do hope it finds a home soon.

https://www.romansinternational.com/...25/?Make=Honda