Thread: Hope I wasn’t the only one ...

Default Hope I wasn’t the only one ...

Dry, sunny, fuelled and ready to go so I had no excuse not to go out today and registered some very enjoyable miles on the NSX ...

This time of year, the roads are generally bereft of classics or performance cars ... so its nice to brighten up peoples days ... and thanks for the fun from the unknown S2k who gave chase for a little while ...

Its now in need of a much needed clean as the past few runs have been wet, but with the weather looking promising for another week or so, it may just have to wait a little longer for its pre-winter freshen up ...

If you’ve been out playing, I trust you also had a great drive ....

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Good man Paul

put mine to bed at start of month!

enjoy
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Paul,

I've just realised I haven't posted on this site for a VERY long time (work has been getting in the way A LOT). anyway, I had my car out for a quick spin at the weekend, first time in a VERY long time, and I loved it. Roll on the summer.

Cheers
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Hello Jim,

Err, yes, a very long time sir ... great to hear all is ok, I note from your signature the RR has gone ...

Had mine out for the last run yesterday, today Ive been washing down top and bottom to remove any early winter salt and general road grime. It will go up on stands in the next couple of days as a few job’s to keep me occupied this winter, and if they all work out OK, car will have a fresh look for the spring and 30th anniversary year
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Not having driven it for a long time I took her out for a final drive a few days ago. Always impressed on how she drives after having driven several other cars.
    Washing, drying and storing up for winter. Unlike other years, all servicing has been postponed to spring.

Not sure about the year of its 30th birthday, 2020 or 2021 or if Honda Europe even thinks about celebrating it.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Not having driven it for a long time I took her out for a final drive a few days ago. Always impressed on how she drives after having driven several other cars.
    Washing, drying and storing up for winter. Unlike other years, all servicing has been postponed to spring.

Not sure about the year of its 30th birthday, 2020 or 2021 or if Honda Europe even thinks about celebrating it.
    Honda would be crazy not to but then you can never tell with their marketing department can you???
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hello Jim,

Err, yes, a very long time sir ... great to hear all is ok, I note from your signature the RR has gone ...

Had mine out for the last run yesterday, today Ive been washing down top and bottom to remove any early winter salt and general road grime. It will go up on stands in the next couple of days as a few job’s to keep me occupied this winter, and if they all work out OK, car will have a fresh look for the spring and 30th anniversary year
    Yeah there RRS is long gone!! repairs on it were getting into silly money, but the Jag is a nice daily to run around it. Now that work has settle down a bit, I'l looking forward to next year and getting stuck into the NSX again, poor wee thing has been neglected for far too long (you would cry if you saw the state of the paint on it now, total respray is long over due.)

Other than that , Next year I'm hoping to get back to my old forum contributing self.

Cheers
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    ... you would cry if you saw the state of the paint on it now, total respray is long over due ...

Other than that , Next year I'm hoping to get back to my old forum contributing self.

Cheers
    Jim
    The early reg of yours would suggest Kaiser, a great colour, with black roof and accents ... an update would suggest Silverstone ... or forward looking and stunning would be Nard Grey from the early NC1 ... all would be amazing and you could black out the front and engine bays to make painting easier (and a nod to NSX-R)

All forum contributions from yourself welcomed, and very usually entertaining too Jim ...

Are you still based North?

Regards, Paul
    Senninha