Thread: NSX Wireless Mouse - Only 1 x Yellow left

Blog Entries

Default NSX Wireless Mouse - Only 1 x Yellow left

LED lights

Limited introductory offer, only 6 off them available, GBP55 + P&P
    (Estimated RRP at about GBP80 - 90)

Remaining availability

• Red x SOLD [30/Sep: one reserved, pending transactions.] [01/Oct: one reserved, pending transactions.] [01/Oct: both paid for, sold.]

• Yellow x 1 [02/Oct: one reserved, pending transactions.]

• White x Reserved [30/Sep: one reserved, pending transactions] [01/Oct: one reserved, pending transactions.]

Prefer sending to UK address.

Payment by Gift PayPal or please take care of any PayPal fee.
    Bank transfer may be accepted if previously taken my NSX services or agreed in advance.

Price is for EACH mouse.

Official Licensed product by Honda Motor Co., Ltd.

If interested, please send email to kaznsxcb-002 'at' yahoo 'dot' co 'dot' jp
    (one word, please note the domain ends as jp and not uk)

I'm selling this on behalf of my friend Mr Toyoda who used to be the Managing Director at Mugen Europe.

Some of you met with him when Mugen was still based in Northampton where we had interview from one of the Japanese magazine covering the UK NSX Owners.
    He visited our Marquee during the Silverstone Classic in July this year and spent some time with us.
    I received these items at that time.

Due to higher priority events, I only managed starting the selling process now.

Please refer to the package photo for the detail but in summary, the spec are;

• 2.4GHz wireless
    • USB nano receiver
    • LED headlights and rear taillights
    • 1 x AA battery (included for testing purpose, may not last as the new one), life depends on LED head/tail light usage
    • Windows, Mac OS
    • Not suitable for children under 14

Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-10-2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: updated order status

Blog Entries

As I have never used this exact product, I opened one of the red one while wearing gloves to test it on Windows 10 PC as well as taking some photos.

Was worried about the design patent, Honda 'H' logo copyright, IP, etc and while haven't confirmed it by myself,
    it claims that this product is manufactured under the license by Honda Motor Co., Ltd. who owns the copyrights/IP of the 'Honda' name, trademark, design, etc.

I believe this is to be true as the product is being covered on so many websites and even listed on Amazon Japan.

I think this is the same product that my friend Marc sells on his theNSXshop.com website.

As I don't want disturbing my friend's business, once all of the existing stocks (6 available) have sold, I'll introduce you to Mr Toyoda or Marc for any future businesses.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kaz

Greetings Kaz,
    I would really like to have a GPW mouse. Although you wouldn’t like to post it to the U.S. i’ d be in now hurry and be glad to cover any cost for it’s shipping by Parcel Force or whomever you’d choose. Probably be the only one in the states So it will be treated with respect and care.
    All the best
    cheers
    nigel

[01/Oct/19: Kaz-kzukNA1. Hi, Nigel. In order not to bump this thread until Nov., replying back in your post. Replied back through email and one reserved for you. Probably best taking the battery out of the box before sending to US.]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 01-10-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Added [ ] section.