Thread: Urgent request for a Honda NSX NA1 manual

1. Default Urgent request for a Honda NSX NA1 manual

Hello – Modern Classics magazine is in need of a Honda NSX for a major cover feature. We did have a Type R lined up but we've not heard from the owner for a while and it's getting very close to the date.

It'll be with six other cars and we'll fill you in on the details of the theme once we've made contact – you'll love it, though!
    The photoshoot will take place on 10th September at Blyton Circuit in Lincolnshire. A journalist will get behind the wheel for driving impressions, and of course the car will be fully insured. We won't be performance testing it (burnouts/drifting etc), so there won't be undue stress on the drivetrain.
    The day starts at 9am and will come to a close at around 6pm, and we'll feed you. You'll get a selection of professional images (worth around £400-800), and of course a free copy of the magazine. If you're a trader with one, then we're happy to give your company a plug.
    Interested? Drop us a line to edtorial@modernclassicsmagazine.co.uk

Thanks,
    Nathan Chadwick
    Assistant Editor
    Modern Classics magazine

Blog Entries

Hi, Nathan.

Shared your post to different SNS yesterday so hope you will get reply soon.
    At least one owner has mentioned that he/she has made the contact.

Kaz

I received this email reply from Nathan at about 10.30 this morning:

“Hi Clive, good to hear from you. I’m afraid the original owner got back to us so we won’t need your car on this occasion.”
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  