Since I've had my NSX I've been a little disappointed with the range of the headlights on dipped beam. I have tried to adjust them with little success; having read on Prime that the adjusters often fail but that it is any easy job to replace them I ordered the parts and set off on a little DIY adventure.

. . . and then I learned that the online parts diagram had lied to me.

The UK-spec NSX (or at least my NSX) has electrical adjustment for headlight height from within the cabin via a three-position rotary knob in the button panel behind the gear lever.

This means (obviously, in hindsight) that the headlight height adjuster on my car has an electric motor built into it to whizz the adjuster around. It is not common to the left/right adjuster.

I may be able to replace the existing adjuster with a manual-only adjuster, but if possible I'd like to identify the correct part for replacement. So far I haven't had any luck doing so with online parts diagrams.

Parts diagrams show 33129-SL0-A01 or 33129-SL0-N11, both of which are manual adjustment only.

Does anyone know what the part number is for the pop-up headlight height adjuster incorporating the electrical adjuster motor?