I have been contacted by the directors of John Banks Honda who know my cars and have asked me to attend the above event which is being organised with Honda Marketing. The focus is all Honda products and although in part it is to celebrate the 45th anniversary for John Banks Honda it is intended to be an annual event.

Here is the text from the email I have received:

In conjunction with John Banks Group’s 45th anniversary and in celebration of Honda in the UK since 1972, we’re creating an annual event called Honda Fest.

We are calling for all Honda Owners to sign up and bring your vehicle along, whether it’s a car, bike, boat, lawnmower or engine, we want to
showcase all that’s great about Honda from the last five decades.

We’d like to show a Honda for each year since 1972. So, if you own a Honda or know some who does, we want you to attend Honda Fest at Trinity Park - the site next to our Ipswich showroom
on Sunday 1st September and show everyone your great vehicle.

There will be plenty of family activities, so please contact us and become part of our community or just attend and enjoy the day!

It’s free to attend for Honda owners - but we need you to register for your tickets as an exhibitor or owner on the day - Click below to find out more or view our event on Facebook.

Here is the link to register:

https://www.hondafest.co.uk/landing-...ent=2019-07-29

Please add your name and vehicle to this list:

1. Neil Shaw (Shawnsx5) 2004 NSXR, 2005 NSX 2001 NSX 1968 S800 will take at least 2 of these

Hope to see as many as possible on 1st September.

Neil