Thread: gauge cluster fire issues

1. Default gauge cluster fire issues

Todays work shedule: For my 2nd customer this year who came to me, cause his gauge cluster cought fire! Lucky I stock all parts. The 280kmh gauge was ordered in Japan last year in fall and I just got it 2 weeks ago.

Also check out how many different check light versions are out there. Who knows how many more was built? There are way more gauge cluster differences worldwide in different MY as you may think. I bet more than 50+ several combos.

Last edited by austrian type-r; 21-06-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

I guess these are built to order.

Looks really terrifying indeed. I really adore the attitude of some owners: if it ain't broke don't fix it. (where is the 'laughing my a** off smiley')

3. Default

All speedo gauges but the NSX-R 2002+ and the JDM 180kmh OBD1+2 are discontinued. I even tried CND and AUD part numbers. Also Acura and UK part numbers are discontinued. This 280kmh is a reprinted overlay which looks 98% identical to the oem 280kmh unit. I used the JDM 180kmh OBD1 part number and let it recalibrate to read the correct kmh numbers. And yes, this are made on order.....too many month IMO.

Now its ready to be tested in my fathers NSX and shipped out with protection foil.
    -new gauges x 4
    -new circuit boards x2
    -all new bulbs
    -new front glas
    -new counters

Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

I'd love to have a car with 0 km on it. But still have to wait 800k for it for happen.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    I guess these are built to order.

Looks really terrifying indeed. I really adore the attitude of some owners: if it ain't broke don't fix it. (where is the 'laughing my a** off smiley')
    That comment was well worth the smiley you mentioned. 😂

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CAB3C51A-6C57-4CA0-B0B0-F45AE6BF9619.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	13721
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  