Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BEAULIEU SUPERCAR WEEKEND 3rd & 4th August.

There’s a lay-by on the A12 - just past the Boreham Interchange (Junction 19) by the fishing lake - I’ll wait for you and Kare there from 06:45hrs.

Should be about 30 - 35 minutes to Junction 3 to pick up Phil. Thoughts?

I am assuming you guys are only attending Sunday...If yes..then I will meet you guys there at 6.45 at Junction 19 Fishing Lake layby...should take 15-20 mins from Colchester

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Referring to Sunday only, happy to make it earlier of course?

Bear in mind we need to be there before 10am, and it will take 2 hrs from juct3 of M25. And Need 1 stop for fuelling ����

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Bear in mind we need to be there before 10am, and it will take 2 hrs from juct3 of M25. And Need 1 stop for fuelling ����
    I'm happy if everyone wants to meet at the layby 15 mins earlier to allow for Phil's fuel stop?

Ok will be there (lay-by) from 06:25hrs, if we leave at 06:30 we’ll pick up Phil at 7 ish?

Sounds like a plan. Tony I have your mobile number ending 748 and Kare's ending 412 should there be any problem.

The next question is what route are we taking after Phil joins us?

As we have a deadline to be there, set by the organisers, I imagine straight there via M3 etc.

At that early time of 6-6.30..... shouldn’ t take more than 2 hrs to get there from Dartford...according to Waze.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Yes, allow extra time for getting lost, having no fuel and forgetting any form of payment... Just sayin... This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the numpty party!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast