Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Essex boys, big lunch time meet up. 22/Jun (Sat) 2pm~

What a lovely mix of cars, bikes and owners ... I particularly liked that they weren’t all garage queens and are clearly used .. the car of the day for me (No, I didn’t take a photo), was the lovely old rag top Jag that looked like it hadn’t been washed since it rolled of the line .. perfect!

Hopefully some photos will appear soon ...

Thanks for bringing to our attention Duncan ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

A message from the Organisers of Saturday’s meeting:

”Hi there.

Well, I think that was a pretty good gathering!

Alphabetically we went from Alcyon to Z3, and in evolution we went from Grafton to NSX. The sun shone, the beer was spot-on and the huffers were excellent!

Thank you very much for attending and supporting our event, we had over 40 cars through the course of the afternoon. And due to your hugely appreciated generosity we have raised the amazing total of £715 for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund in the memory of our dear friend Nick Wenley.

In addition to this I was given two items of automobilia that I will sell eBay with the expectation of raising hopefully a further £100 for the PCRF. So, again, thank you very much.

I think that we will be aiming to do a similar event next year - I will email you with details as and when they are known.

I have sent this email to all attendees that I got an address for (and whose handwriting I can read!). Please pass my thanks and the details of the outcome to anyone you know was there just to ensure that no-one is missed.

And finally if you took any evocative photos at the event that you are happy to send me I would much appreciate it as they may come in useful for future publicity.

Very best regards”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12