Thread: Euro Trip 2019

Default Euro Trip 2019

Some pics from last weeks tour around France & Switzerland. 1800 miles in 5 days which took my car up to just under 185,000 miles and it behaved perfectly.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1023.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	13706

Name:	IMAG1022.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	13707

Name:	IMAG1032.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	13708
    Even at 28 years old, the NSX doesn't look out of place and got more attention than the the two AMG's and Porsche through out the trip.
    The Ferrari was the owner of the chateau and invited us to bring the cars up to the front of the building for the photos.
    Wix

see the weather is still not behaving itself round the areas of Europe we travelled a couple of weeks back on the S2000 Euromeet!!!

shame as its absolutely beautiful round there and the NSX is great in S'land.

Looks like you made the most of the trip regardless of weather.

thanks for sharing
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

A couple of pics from two years ago when I went in my S. Weather was perfect. Apologies to talk about a different Honda but I'm sure there's more a couple of members that have both cars.

Name:	IMAG4089.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	13709

Name:	IMAG4093.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	13710

Name:	IMAG4076.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	13711
    Wix

thats more like it ... weather wise and what I had previously when there with my NSX all those years ago
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda