Thread: My 91 NSX

Default My 91 NSX

new to me last month is this 1991 NSX. Such lovely cars to drive, have to say I’m loving it more than I even imagined!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6FDD841A-D8F5-4862-84F1-71196A5367BB.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	13694

Name:	A6802993-45B1-4849-A71D-85C213E4B678.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	13693

Congratulations and welcome ... looks to be well kept ... hope it brings you many miles and years of happiness!
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

That looks beautiful, are you on actually living on the Shetland isles with that beast???

The open roads and scenery on a good day must be amazing.

Welcome.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Yes I am�� nice roads in the summer months when the salt has all washed away! Yes the car is in very good condition imported 2016 with 62000kms only sitting at 64000 now.

Very nice car with classic, tasteful mods. Nice roads and beautiful scenery too (pics of it warmly welcome ).

Even though it will be hard to find a tech with NSX-experience among 23000 habitants you might find a patient car guru that can take care of it. And I could imagine that live on the isles is less busy and less centered on money and productivity than in the overly-busy capitalistic heartlands. That are the necessary (even though not sufficient) requirements for good servicing on the NSX.
    Last edited by goldnsx; 05-05-2019 at 08:19 AM.

Not usually a great fan of aftermarket wheels, but they do seem to suit it.

Looks a lovely example.

They are great to drive, aren't they?
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Yes very nice to drive, lovely sound with the engine. I had a 500 mile drive home with the car from Worcester up to Shetland which was great. Yes I was keen to get original wheels but I’m happy with these at the moment, suits the car quite well I think.

8. Default

I saw that car advertised and was rather taken with the spec - you've done well, and a beautiful part of the world to own it!

I shall hope to see more photos of it out exploring Scotland . . .

Looking forward to getting out when when the weather allows again

Name:	60F8E918-B98D-4069-BA32-30C6D8DDDED2.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	13698