Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody might be able to give me a few tips as to where to start looking for a problem.

What I believed to be an issue with bad batteries appears to be something more in depth. As I have mentioned on a different thread my car is stored in a garage without power so I am unable to connect a battery conditioner, which results in the battery often running flat if the car has not been used for a couple of weeks, which I know is not ideal.
Issues started with the battery starting to loose charge after just a couple of days and then only charging to about 9V. After replacing the first battery I found that the battery didn't seem to be charging properly on the car and had the alternator refurbished. All seemed to be ok for a while but then started to have the same issues again with the battery not holding charge. I replaced the battery again expecting the frequent discharge to be the issue but the problem is again reoccurring.

If I jump start from another car it has no problem starting but now if I try and start from a power bank the voltage is being pulled down so far that it does not start.
Took the car out today and a new issue appeared. A couple of times the engine momentarily cut out, all the dash lights come up as if turning the ignition to position 2 and then cleared back to normal! This was literally a split second thing and I was moving on each occasion but I suspect if I had been stationary the engine would have stalled.

Any body have an idea of what the problem might be?

Thanks

Olly