Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genuine wheel size, offset, stud pattern

1. Default

Really enjoyed my trip over to collect the wheels.

Hopefully them on the car soonish.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    If you scroll to the bottom of that link Wazzz you'll find they'll come in every colour possible.

To check for fitment, half way down this link, it gives you all the measurements you need in a cutaway of the wheel.

https://www.thensxshop.com/wheels/7so?rq=Wheel
    I see it now. Might just order a set when the wheels are refurbed with the new tyres.

Thanks

3. Default

I would spray the caps with the same color you paint your rims too. The oem color may not match the used paint/paint brand anyway. I stock oem 1994+ caps as well as 5800+ OEM new parts and used parts from 20+ parted NSX. I am from Austria and have the biggest stocking of NSX parts outside of Honda Japan: www.nsx-parts.com . Send me an email with parts you need and all your questions please: office@atr-racing.com

thanks
    Christian
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

4. Default

Will keep you in mind thanks.

Waz

Quote Originally Posted by austrian type-r View Post
    I would spray the caps with the same color you paint your rims too. The oem color may not match the used paint/paint brand anyway. I stock oem 1994+ caps as well as 5800+ OEM new parts and used parts from 20+ parted NSX. I am from Austria and have the biggest stocking of NSX parts outside of Honda Japan: www.nsx-parts.com . Send me an email with parts you need and all your questions please: office@atr-racing.com

thanks
    Christian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12