Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: JDM Combe 2019 Saturday June 1st

I hadn’t given it that much thought Olly ... plus if only 9 of us, should we all try to meet near the event and arrive together? I remember the Supra club did this one year and it looks very good ....

If decision is north them maybe South Mimms ... if south, the new services near J10?

Havent got around to cleaning yet as weather has been on/off showers over here the past few days ... although weekend forecast is for scorchio weather so be sure all to pack your sun protection lotions or potions!

Let me know time and place and I’ll be there ... thanx, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    I hadn’t given it that much thought Olly ... plus if only 9 of us, should we all try to meet near the event and arrive together? I remember the Supra club did this one year and it looks very good ....

If decision is north them maybe South Mimms ... if south, the new services near J10?

Havent got around to cleaning yet as weather has been on/off showers over here the past few days ... although weekend forecast is for scorchio weather so be sure all to pack your sun protection lotions or potions!

Let me know time and place and I’ll be there ... thanx, Paul
    Hi Paul,

South Mimms is a big detour for me but Cobham services (Near J10, M25) is good or if your travelling around the top then I guess Chievely services would be the next meeting point.
    Are you meeting Kare locally?
    Pride and Mark N, is Cobham good for you guys?
    If we are all going to meet before going into the circuit then guess we should leave the meeting point for this to James?

Olly

Had a look at times,

Leave Cobham services at 7am
    Leave Chievely services at 8am
    This should give us an arrival at Castle Coombe about 9am
    Does this sound OK to everyone?

Olly

Hope you all enjoy the show but I'm giving this one a swerve this year.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

5. Default

I will be heading a little more cross country from the North - I seem to recall there were directions to a particular postcode - but of course I have lost those !
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by lotusolly View Post
    Had a look at times,

Leave Cobham services at 7am
    Leave Chievely services at 8am
    This should give us an arrival at Castle Coombe about 9am
    Does this sound OK to everyone?

Olly
    Realised need to be on site at 8.30 not 9.30 times adjusted
    Cobham 6.30
    Chievely 7.30

Olly

Just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who made it today! It was great to catch up. The weather was fantastic. Although there was no escape from the sun.
    The track sessions were fun to watch. There are a lot more track prepped cars on the circuit these days.
    Also, to anyone who got stuck in painful traffic jams of old (Japfest). There were no hold-ups this year, which must mean they have the traffic thing sorted.
    Anyway, if anyone who attended has the vaguest idea how to post photos on this site, please post here.

Cheers,

James
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345