Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blancplain GT Brands Hatch 5th May

Default Blancplain GT Brands Hatch 5th May

As I attended last year I've received an email direct from MSV offering a free car display entry ticket for the Sunday. Has anyone else? Anyone thinking of going? Was Scorchio last year.....

I think this would be the weekend prior to any Euro trip that Dimer and Bas might get going. Believe they are planning one at the moment..

Really enjoyed it last year so please count me in again. 👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

You need to "book" this yourself Clive

the email was sent out to anyone that had attended previously..

unfortunately a change in circumstances means Ross of the Supercar Siege team is having to take a step back this year, but MSV has opened an invite to qualifying hypercars, supercars and classics! so no complicated procedure to get the money to the charity, just enter car and driver for free, and buy passenger tickets

Dear Display Vehicle Owner,

Happy New Year!

As you are a past attendee of the Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe series at Brands Hatch Circuit I wanted to give you priority information on the vehicle display for 2019. Blancpain will be held on the 4th & 5th May 2019; with the annual vehicle display taking place on Sunday 5th May.

We have just launched the display registration site which you can access here: https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

This year tickets are FREE OF CHARGE for the display vehicle and driver; any additional passengers will need to purchase a ticket. Please note spaces in the display are allocated at the discretion of MSV, the vehicle should be suitable for the display i.e. ‘Supercars, Hyper-cars or Classics’ and you must arrive in the vehicle you book with.

For assistance in using the display booking site please click here to view our ‘How To’ guide.

If you have any trouble booking your vehicle into the display or if you have any questions on the event please do not hesitate to get in touch via the details below.

We hope to see you at Blancpain in May!

Kind Regards,
    Claire Reeder
    Blancpain Events Team

Tel: 01474 875320
    events@msv.com

except the 'displaycar' page link in that text isn't working at the moment...... try https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

i've requested 10 car slots for Honda NSX... we should be able to adjust if necessary!
    Last edited by britlude; 04-01-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    the email was sent out to anyone that had attended previously..

unfortunately a change in circumstances means Ross of the Supercar Siege team is having to take a step back this year, but MSV has opened an invite to qualifying hypercars, supercars and classics! so no complicated procedure to get the money to the charity, just enter car and driver for free, and buy passenger tickets

except the 'displaycar' page link in that text isn't working at the moment...... try https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

i've requested 10 car slots for Honda NSX... we should be able to adjust if necessary!
    Yes clicking on the link didn't work. Copy and paste it into another window and it should be fine. That's what I did.

It wouldn't allow THNOC members to sign in as it stated waiting for the club to be authorised so I entered under "supercars" and it recognised my car from last year and accepted entry confirming via email.
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    It wouldn't allow THNOC members to sign in as it stated waiting for the club to be authorised so I entered under "supercars" and it recognised my car from last year and accepted entry confirming via email.

.. i did only put the request in friday afternoon... they were probably out of the office and at home by the time it get to them!

oh, and before any shouting, it's not exclusive to THNOC members, MSV just wanted me to put something in the box!
    Last edited by britlude; 05-01-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

A Honda NSX category has been approved
    aka Jonathan!!

I've had an email confirmation this afternoon that they've decided to put my car in with the hypercars, I suppose they must have fallen in love with the Ayrton Senna wrap, model cars and under car lights when they saw it last year. 👏👏

Maybe I'll now be given a hypercar plaque/poster to put at the front of the car stating it's now worth £1,000,000 and also get to take part in the hypercar display laps.👍

Don't worry chaps I'll always give you permission to step over the roped off area to look at my car. 😂😂😎
    Pride.

Just bought my tickets having been accepted for the event. Look forward to seeing everyone. They did have an option for the NSX club.
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast