Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhausted!

Default Exhausted!

Hi All,

Long time since I've posted on here, but still browse to see what's happening :-)

For some time now my exhaust has been blowing and I knew the day would come when it would need attention, well after a charity run out last Sunday it decided enough was enough! I am looking for suggestions on a sensible priced exhaust that I can purchase for a 1991 model. Any advice or contacts would be appreciated.

Thanks
    PG

Ary's ZD exhaust..

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Arys zero drone .... and good to hear from you
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thanks for the replies SS and Paul, good to hear from you too! I will make back to meeting soon, be good to catch up, been a long time.

I did think about Ary's exhaust, I thought he only made about 6 back in the day and they all sold? Does he still lurk around here?
    I think the exhaust was made to give a bit more sound than the original? I can't seem to find any threads on the subject.. If anyone has contact details that would be good.

Thanks again
    PG

Pride V2 is also worth considering, better made and sounds. Drmikey had one for sell .

Blog Entries

Hi, Paul G.
    If the cost is the highest priority, welding or even replacing just the damaged section could be an option if it's still repairable.

I recommended Ary's ZD exhaust to several owners and made contact with him before.
    I don't know whether he still uses the same email address or not but if I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Pride V2 is also worth considering, better made and sounds. Drmikey had one for sell .
    Hi 214NSX I do like the sound of the pride option, think I have found the details of Drmikey....considering options at mo... Watch this space..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Hi, Paul G.
    If the cost is the highest priority, welding or even replacing just the damaged section could be an option if it's still repairable.

I recommended Ary's ZD exhaust to several owners and made contact with him before.
    I don't know whether he still uses the same email address or not but if I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Kaz
    HI Kaz

Good to hear from, I hope you are keeping well.

It's a bit of both really, cost, sound,and may have to be done! Impending house move and other car needs a service doesn't help, It all comes at once! I am going to get the car up on a friends ramp over the next few days to see if there is a repair that can be done for the short term.

Thanks for the replies :-)

Blog Entries

Hi, Paul.

Ary got back to me and kindly contacted his fabricator.
    Unfortunately, at this point, ZD exhaust is not available and he will get back to us if things change in the future.

Kaz

I may have a second hand one to sell..which may need minor modification

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast