Thread: Sun was shining ... so why not ...

Default Sun was shining ... so why not ...

Took the chance for a gentle run today and whilst out had a call from a mate who recently picked up a TR6 in what he describes a “dog nob red” ... he has a few jobs over the winter like getting the brakes to work strongly and losing the British classic car smell of petrol ... but made for a good photo opp on Frinton sea front ... attracted very positive attention for both cars ...

Just one of the many joys of owning such cars ... NSX performed faultlessly ...

ANy one else still using theirs or are they all locked away for winter (Jonathan, this question doesn’t extend to you )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CACD05F-8BA8-4AA1-90CC-0B2EF482E8EF.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	13576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B2AE776-66ED-4148-B0ED-A4F477DE4259.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	13577  
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

My NSX and CRX both sorned at end of October. Just managed to fit them into my garage end to end (NSX at the front of course).
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Took the chance for a gentle run today and whilst out had a call from a mate who recently picked up a TR6 in what he describes a “dog nob red” ... he has a few jobs over the winter like getting the brakes to work strongly and losing the British classic car smell of petrol ... but made for a good photo opp on Frinton sea front ... attracted very positive attention for both cars ...

Just one of the many joys of owning such cars ... NSX performed faultlessly ...

ANy one else still using theirs or are they all locked away for winter (Jonathan, this question doesn’t extend to you )
    Your mates got his work cut out to get rid of that good old British classic car patrol fume smell, something I definitely don't miss with the NSX. 🤗

Your NSX looks stunning as usual.

I gave mine a quick detail spray/polish early this morning and then took it for a quick run down to Brighton sea front with my pooch, quick bag of chips, came back on the A23 and then cleaned my white wheels before tucking it away again.

A beautiful relaxing day indeed.👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post

lightweights, just done circa 625 miles this weekend.....
    Last edited by britlude; 18-11-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    lightweights, just done circa 625 miles this weekend.....
    Just to see if the gearbox glitch reoccurs?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

As you say Paul, lovely weather this weekend in the SE so I took the opportunity to go for a tour of some of my favourite Sussex roads on Sunday morning. Probably only covered 1/10th of Jonathan's mileage though.
    Last edited by WhyOne?; 19-11-2018 at 07:25 AM.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Really really missing mine
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

Gave mine a blast around Norfolk on Saturday