Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BEAULIEU SUPERCAR WEEKEND 3rd & 4th August.

Default BEAULIEU SUPERCAR WEEKEND 3rd & 4th August.

In my humble opinion this is the best weekend car show of the year aside of course for our annual Euro Tour.

I've attended this fantastic 2 day event over the last 3 years and every year it just gets bigger and better.

You can even choose either 1 or 2 day passes.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/be...SAAEgJpf_D_BwE

All NSX's qualify for free entry and unlike any other event I attend all supercar owners who submit their application form get treated like "royalty" to breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea in a dedicated Supercar owners marquee so you'll never go hungry and you'll always feel very appreciated for being there.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/be...r-application/

Again, unlike other car events, you not only display your pride and joy to the public behind roped off areas in the beautiful grounds of this stately home/museum but you also get free entry to the house and it's National Motor Museum which is the main centre piece to have good relaxing look round.

The whole day reminds me of a very early year mini FOS except instead of watching supercars going up a hill drive as a spectator you are invited to be the driver in your own Supercar sprinting over the 1/4 mile run yourself in front of thousands of paying attendees.

So make sure to put your name down to do at least one run up Lord Montegues drive under a dramatic chequered flag start and another one to finish all in front of thousands of adoring petrolhead paying public who stand behind small straw bails cheering the cars on as you give it the beans up the length of the tree lined straight drive. It's a real spectacle and a chance to show your car off while moving instead of just sitting in a static display.

There's 2 runs each day, one in the morning and a run in the afternoon, so plenty of burnouts and loads of screaming V6, V8 & V12 noises from supercar owners who would never normally allow themselves to behave in such a way but the whole atmosphere seems to make them drop their reservations and go hell bent for leather.

There's also the chance to enter the competition for the loudest exhaust of the show, of which every year it's either a TVR or Lambo that seems to win, so this year I've decided to give it my best shot and take that crown for the NSX.

You can even take your pooch along for a good day out in this beautiful relaxing setting and atmosphere (mainly due to the way Dan, the organisers and their staff treat and respect everyone), I know my best friend Freddie just loves going.

So no excuses not to have a lot of fun, hope to see you all there.

Clive
    Last edited by Pride; 16-06-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

I've got my name down....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Me too.....

Me too for Sunday

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

And me for Sunday

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by 214nsx View Post
    Me too.....
    Are you going for whole weekend Phil?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Just applied for the Sunday
    Scott
    1994 Red/black roof NA1 Manual
    1993 Red/black roof NA1 Auto - SOLD
    2001 Imola Orange Pearl NA2 T manual - SOLD
    2019 Mercedes GLC - Daily Drive

Previous Toys
    Chesil Porsche Speedster
    GTD GT40 5.7 L Ford
    2008 CAV GT40 5.7 L Ford Audi 6 speed trans
    Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans
    Superformance AC Cobra 427 SC
    Factory Demonstrator Ultima Sports 5.7 L SBC, G50 trans

Today I received an email confirming my place for Sunday

I received an email from Dan, the chief organiser this morning with some good news about the show:

"Hi Clive.
    I will be allocating a section for the NSX’s to park together this year as I now have at least 10 attending each day. As you mention, it’s the 25th anniversary of Senna’s tragic passing so it would be great to commemorate that in some way. If I can get the NSX’s parked up in a nice area I’ll ask our commentator to make several special mentions over the weekend of the anniversary and that we have the NSX display on site for all to see. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll manage to get an orchestrated parade drive of the NSX’s though due to time constraints with the demo runs, etc.
    It's going to be an exceptionally busy show this year. Further driver information and demo run contact will be going out soon."
    Kind regards,
    Dan Vaughan
    So far it's looking to be a great turn out of NSX's this year so let's keep em coming.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Joining you all for Sunday. Convoy from the Far East anyone?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast