Thread: Scottish NSX owners

1. Default Scottish NSX owners

Hi guys,

I am new to the NSX world and would like to meet up with other NSX owners in and around Central Scotland.

Any interest?

Thanks

Waz

I'm in Lanarkshire so probably not far from you. Would need to be quick though - my car will likely be sorned at the end of the month.

I've been roped into taking part in the Six Flags event at Knockhill this coming Sunday;-

http://loud-clear.co.uk/glasgow/even...-sept-18_2-01/

I'm one of the cars offering passenger rides around the circuit at lunchtime. Apparently someone has offered to pay the NSX's weight in s...

Just in case you want to attend - looks like a fairly big event.

Andrew
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow
    2002 Caterham R300 Superlight Reflex Blue SOLD

3. Default

Unfortunately won't be able to make knockhill as I am working.

If there are other owners what to meet before the winter at another location then I would be up for it.

Waz

Good to know there is another owner in Central Scotland . My car is off the road at the moment .

5. Default

Looks as though most folk are taking the cars off the road at the end of the month. Might be better to arrange for next year.

Thoughts?

Waz

Made it through the Six Flags Event at Knockhill today unscathed - great driving my car on the track (except for the brakes, started to wilt a bit after a few laps).

Up for arranging a meet early next year (my car should be back on the road for April).

Waz - feel free to come over to my place and meet up before then. Always happy to talk about cars in general / NSXs and Hondas in particular (including my other, latest addition - a 1992 CRX Vti with transtop roof in samba green).
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow
    2002 Caterham R300 Superlight Reflex Blue SOLD

I remember seeing a CRX Vti with trans-top and body kit including sill extensions and matching deeper front and rear bumper parts in Watford back in the mid 90's - it looked pretty good.
    I used to have the 2 previous versions of the car (UK equivalent of EF7 & EF8 hatch/coupe) and didn't warm to their standard (EG1 & EG2) replacement (except the above).
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl