Thread: Items for sale

Default Items for sale

As I have left (for now!) the NSX family, I have a few items lurking about that may be of interest to other owners. As follows

V6 NSX - surely the best number plate for an NSX if you have '99 or later car? For context, V8 AMG (guess what car I bought???) is for sale on Regplates.com for...wait for it....£25,250! And when I bought the car, the seller put a value of £10k on it. I reckon it has to be worth £6k. On a retention certificate and assignment fee paid.

(Oh and if anyone buys the reg and puts it on their car before 7/10/18, I have a pass for the Goodwood Breakfast Club meet on that day...think of it as being a Brucey Bonus)

Advance Titanium cat back exhaust and B Line motorsport high flow cats Bought in from the States by me, these weigh nothing, sound amazing and look fabulous: burned tips etc of course. No dings or bends, surely the exhaust is the best mod you can have on your NSX. I believe these are rare as hen's teeth and no longer manufactured. This is for NA2 cars, you may be able to modify for earlier but caveat emptor. £2,500

Overhauled EPAS rack
    Ready to fit if your rack is creaking: if it isn't yet, it will! Overhauled in the USA by NSX rack repair, this includes the full 'plus' package http://nsxrackrepair.com/services/eps-plus-package. £3k.

Thanks,

Rob
    Last edited by flyingsniffer; 17-09-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger