Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of summer meet? - somewhere Surrey / Hampshire / Sussex area

Default End of summer meet? - somewhere Surrey / Hampshire / Sussex area

[Edit: Kaz-kzukNA1 This post was originally from this thread/post; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...626#post127626
    Created this new thread in order to reflect the original area in the OP.]

Would be great to meet up as I've only recently purchased my 91 NSX and joined the club . For info my NSX is currently out of action with work underway on abs and clutch , but hopefully it will be back to full health in time for the meeting . By the way, are there any other owners in or near Surrey ?
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 05-09-2018 at 10:35 PM. Reason: [Edit: ] section

there are owners dotted all over, some are active, some secret!

i'm up for a meet, but finding a free weekend is a pain at the moment!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by 840840 View Post
    Would be great to meet up as I've only recently purchased my 91 NSX and joined the club . For info my NSX is currently out of action with work underway on abs and clutch , but hopefully it will be back to full health in time for the meeting . By the way, are there any other owners in or near Surrey ?
    Welcome to the world of NSX 840840.
    There are at least 5 "active" members in West Sussex that I know of, of which I'm one, so look forward to hopefully meeting you sometime soon.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Hi Jonathan, hopefully catch up at the Gaydon ? tbc club meet in a few weeks time, but also interested if there is anything more south Surrey / Hampshire / Sussex area for a separate meet .

Thanks for your note Pride. Definitely interested in a Surrey or Hampshire or Sussex meet up at some time ..... in meantime, just need to get the NSX back on the road !!

Hi 840840 ...

Congrats and welcome the NSX ownership

As above, you’ll find a mix of activity levels amongst owners, especially when pulling together mini meets / drives / events ... experience has proven that you need to set a date, time, place and let those that can attend, pop their names on a list in the thread and then expect circa 80% attendance ...

Good luck, I’m sure you be pleased to get your car back and depending on the date you pick, I look forward to meeting you and your NSX!

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by 840840 View Post
    [Edit: Kaz-kzukNA1 This post was originally from this thread/post; http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...626#post127626
    Created this new thread in order to reflect the original area in the OP.]

Hi 840840, I'm in Surrey, not too far from the M25.

8. Default

Hi All,
    I am also new to the world of NSX. I get my car mid-Sept and would be great to meetup with other owners.
    I'm about 2 miles from J11 of M25 in Surrey
    Jem

9. Default

I'm in Heathrow

Hi
    Im happy to get involved. Anywhere suits me
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast