Thread: acg fuse blown

1. Default acg fuse blown

hi guys ...ive been trying to get my max started for a week now ...initially I thought it may be sparks and ignition coils (I'm in the process of ordering along with TB water pump seals etc) ...so I changed the spark plugs and cleaned up the ignition coils as 3 of them had a lot of rust then i gave it a crank but still won't fire up.After going thru the posts on here I decided to check the fuses and the acg 120A fuse is blown could this be the reason it's not starting ? is this fuse readily available in any motor parts shop ?

Shouldn't be too crazy from Honda. It seems that this fuse can blow when jump starting the car or if the battery is connected the wrong way round....

EDIT: £18. https://www.lingshondaparts.com/hond...9&block_05=hcr
    Last edited by NSXGB; 19-08-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfan Butt View Post
    the acg 120A fuse is blown could this be the reason it's not starting ? is this fuse readily available in any motor parts shop ?
    Yes. Why did it blow? Honda has them. ...NSXGB was faster...

4. Default

I use a jump starter but and touched on the wrong terminals ....thanks Nsxgb

5. Default

I have plenty of used ones... 13,00 Euro shipped (2-4 days) in an envelope okay? email me please: office@atr-racing.com
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

6. Default

ordered from Honda as needed asap as she's my daily ride