I post my issue on prime too and this where i am now to keep you up to date:

if i try to explain my issue more clearly:

- when the TPS is plug in: i can feel like a very very light stop and go thing when i accelerate moderatly (not when i am steady at speed). i am the only one to feel it in the car, if i do not tell it to my wife she do not bother. i fell kind a lack of power but i think it is only due to the intermitent throttle or at least it is what i think. at WOT i have no problem

-when i unplug it i have the feeling the car just runs great, more torque, i cannot tell anything else (but i did not try WOT, i don't know how trigering the CEL can arm the engine in WOT condition)

injector are standard as ECU
injector not cleaned (but i will do it one day)
fuel filter changed (and i already bypass the fuel regulator with no effect at all, but did not go forward checking fuel delivery precisely)
valve clearance done with timing belt 3 years ago can't say if it as been done the right way but i think so
i have to check for leaks but i really don't think it is my problem as it was already there before i changed all the exhaust thing (and i changed everything just beacause of my issue...)

i can tell that when i first plug back the new tps i did not adjust it to test. and it trigger the TCS. when i adjusted it correctly the TCS went away. so i think it cannot be reverse polarity.

- test TPS AT THE ECU, got VCC 5V , min 0,53 max 4,37V, very linear all across no peak at all (i have a video to confirm)
- Test second TPS (under the trottle body, for TCS use i think), VCC 5V, min and max ok (more close to the 0,5v 4,80v than theTPS i changed though) and linear too
- if i disconnect TPS: Engine CEL and TCS light up but car runs good just high idle (1200 rpm)
- if i disconnect the second TPS and the top TPS stay connected: engine CEL+ TCS light car get the issue

We can maybe consider that there cannot be conflict between the two as it would have runs good with the second one disconnected.
we can consider that The ENG CEL do not triger a limp mode solving the issue every time. is there multiple limp mode????

- if I disconnect an O2 sensor and both TPS stay connected: engine CEL car get the issue

I tried to see if another type of engine CEL/limp mode will act like the one i get from disconnecting the TPS but No.... big disappointment there

- if everything is connected properly: Very good idle 800 rpm steady and all no cell but same issue as before

- drove the car traction control Turned off TPS pluged in and the issue was still there.

I will work again on the car tomorrow.
when i unplug the O2 sensor the car runs as bad as before. we can conclude that unplugging the O2 sensor do not trigger the same fail safe mode as unplugging the TPS. and i think if unpluging the TPS was acting on close or open loop, unplugging O2 sensor would do it too.
i will test the O2 for rich VS lean condition as you told me
i read elsewhere on prime that the car has 5 different map for different issue but really do not know much else.

so what that TPS limp mode can change to blur my issue like this

if you have any other ideas on what i can troubleshoot tell me, i ll have some time for it tomorrow.

thank you sooooo much for helping me on this