Hi Everyone,

ItÂ’s with a heavy heart that I have come to the final stages of doing a deal on my NSX.

I have owned the car for just over 3 years and only managed to meet a small percentage of you on here! So my apologies on that and for not being more of an active poster... Genuinely I cannot thank Bas and Dimer enough for somehow managing to find me on Facebook and inviting me to join them on NSX CE Euro tour 2016. Definitely one of the best experiences I have ever had with any car club and even life..!

I didnÂ’t know any other NSX owners when I signed up but after that long weekend I came back to the UK having felt that I had made some great friends along the way and hope that you all keep in touch!

If IÂ’m honest, I donÂ’t really want to sell but IÂ’m looking at investing into another property and my 4 year old boys future, this seems, to me the most financially logical choice in my current situation.

Maybe one day in the future I will be back into NSX ownership.

I have already told the new owner to sign up on here so I want you all to make him feel as welcomed as I did, and encourage him to use the car as it should be :-P

Thanks once again,
Joe