Thread: Parting ways. My 1991 Sebring silver NSX - £32K

Default Parting ways. My 1991 Sebring silver NSX - £32K

Hi All.

With regret I am putting my NSX up for sale.

I don't post much on here but the car is well known at Goodwood and Beaulieu and is a great head turner at show.

So... Its a 1991 Sebring silver and is in really great condition condition.
    It has done 90K miles but you would never know it and this is reflected in the price. As with most NSX it has been a pleasure to own and drives superbly.
    I recently drove it to central London and was initially a little worried to do so but it was actually a pleasure around the city and even better when out on the A and B roads.
    The paint looks great and really stands out and the leather is in great condition.
    I have owned it for 2 years and last year I had it fully inspected at Honda UK where they put it through a 92 point inspection and road test as well as a full engine and gearbox service etc.
    Any little issues that were identified were addressed (new boot struts, minor leak from rocker cover and a few other minor bits) and its been a pleasure to own.
    I have also replaced the radiator with an Ali one from Graham at Plan's Performance and replaced the brakes.

I am not on here often and due to work am not usually able to log on regularly but anyone interested can PM me or feel free to call me on 07813 14-nine-one-two-zero or email me on stevemerceruk'at'yahoo'dot'com and I will be happy to discuss and send more info etc.

Thanks.

Steve

Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 PM. Reason: approved the post after mobile no. and email address protection. Email address shows up in multiple car forums.

2. Default

I’m guessing this is a manual, not automatic?

Looks like an auto shifter in the photo, just a bit of a funky one.

looking good for us JDM auto owners
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

5. Default

That seems too cheap to me. My accountant sold his 91 auto last year for 40k.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    That seems too cheap to me. My accountant sold his 91 auto last year for 40k.
    Hi.

I kind of think I could get more but I need to free up some funds and am not sure how many people wil be looking for an NSX at any given time.
    Its a great car so hopefully it will sell soon.

If anyone is interested please call me on 07813 149120.

Regards

Steve

Hi All.

Still up for sale.

Open to sensible offers.

Regards

Steve.

07813 149120