Thread: Wheels

Default Wheels

I'm having a clear out and thought I had better shift some of the NSX stuff I have lying around.

Two sets of wheels!

1) A set of Tenzo racing DC6 in NSX offset. I don't think they need spacers from what I recall but caveat emptor. They looked really well on the car, I took them off as the tyres were a bit old (these are sold with the wheels but I would change them before serious use). They were refurbished by my local shop in a light gunmetal, if they look a bit grubby it's because I haven't touched them in 5 years and they need a good clean up: the wheels are perfect, the centre caps are bit tired. More pics available. £400 with a set of blue tuner nuts
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tenzo R.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	13472

2) a set of genuine BBS RGR RG716 (17") and 704 (18") forged alloy wheels, they weigh 7.8kg and 8.5kg respectively, again perfect fitment for NSX. Very similar style to the Type S wheel: a set of those were for sale on here recently for £3k. They are finished in gunmetal. other than one front wheel which has a minor scratch (see pic), they are in perfect condition. The rears have tyres but one of the beads was damaged so I would advise changing. £1,250 for quick sale, including genuine black Rays nuts

Name:	BBS.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	13473

Name:	scratch.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	13474

RGRs ARE SOLD

All at my house in North Hertfordshire.
    Last edited by flyingsniffer; 01-07-2018 at 11:47 AM.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

2. Default

PM sent re the RGRs.

C'mon somebody must want a nice set of wheels: the Tenzo Racing set are still available, seriously cheap.

Don't make me put them on eBay, too nice to go to some ricer.

What size are the Tenzo’s?
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    What size are the Tenzo’s?
    Good question!

Fronts are 17 x 7.0
    Rears are 18 x 9.5

I cannot read the offsets but they definitely fitted my NSX (I took them down to Le Mans). Will need new spigot rings too I think.

Found a pic with the wheels on my car, from Le Mans 2013

https://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content...ans2013_21.jpg

Thanks for the sizes, and they look great on the car, but I’m looking for an 18/18 or 18/19 combo ... GLWS
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Thanks for the sizes, and they look great on the car, but I’m looking for an 18/18 or 18/19 combo ... GLWS
    going boy racer huh????
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Ha Ha, very funny ... Ive been running pretty much stock over the past few years so its time for a makeover ... looking to add a few bits, swap the wheels and create my own version of the new Senna ... albeit considerably tamer as only cosmetic changes!! Currently collecting the parts and deciding on wheels to give myself something to do over the winter if all goes to plan ...
    Senninha