Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to move on

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsniffer View Post
    Well, here we are just over a year later and guess what? I'M BACK.

Tomorrow I pick up W2NSX, which I bought at auction after a cheeky bid in the Classic Car Auction over the weekend.

This car seems to be in first rate condition, was sold by Plans a few years ago and was advertised at some crazy price earlier this year.

I'll change the reg to V6NSX which I still have on retention, and it will be out and about. Hopefully catch up with a few of you soon!
    Surprising how often this happens (former owners returning!)

Welcome back and, most importantly, welcome to the exclusive club of Circuit Blue owners!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Welcome back.....what happen to the Merc?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Is this Paul's (NSX2000) old car? Circuit Blue? If so a fairly rare one once more.. Good luck with it. Back on this year's Euro run the end September?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Is this Paul's (NSX2000) old car? Circuit Blue? If so a fairly rare one once more.. Good luck with it. Back on this year's Euro run the end September?
    That's the one Gary.

I picked the car up yesterday, just as the heaven's opened (hopefully not a portent of things to come!). Drives well enough, although I might have to objectively check it on a dry day once I've checked tyre pressures etc as it doesn't feel quite as 'planted' as my old one. There's a bit of me hoping that the steering rack is on the way out as I have a replacement overhauled one sitting on the shelf!

SS - the Merc is still in the stable, fulfils a different niche to the NSX. Immensely powerful and makes a wonderful noise, but you can certainly feel the weight of it: it's almost the polar opposite of the Honda. Whether both stay long term we'll have to see (depends as much on Mrs. Sniff as anything!).

Gary, I haven't signed up for the euro run, mostly because at the time I didn't have an NSX (not that that is necessarily a barrier to entry!). I'm away for the first few weeks of September in Madagascar for our 30th wedding anniversary, so it might be pushing it to go to Luxembourg immediately I get back. Plus....it's the Rugby World Cup!
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12