I picked the car up yesterday, just as the heaven's opened (hopefully not a portent of things to come!). Drives well enough, although I might have to objectively check it on a dry day once I've checked tyre pressures etc as it doesn't feel quite as 'planted' as my old one. There's a bit of me hoping that the steering rack is on the way out as I have a replacement overhauled one sitting on the shelf!

SS - the Merc is still in the stable, fulfils a different niche to the NSX. Immensely powerful and makes a wonderful noise, but you can certainly feel the weight of it: it's almost the polar opposite of the Honda. Whether both stay long term we'll have to see (depends as much on Mrs. Sniff as anything!).

Gary, I haven't signed up for the euro run, mostly because at the time I didn't have an NSX (not that that is necessarily a barrier to entry!). I'm away for the first few weeks of September in Madagascar for our 30th wedding anniversary, so it might be pushing it to go to Luxembourg immediately I get back. Plus....it's the Rugby World Cup!