Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is “THNOC” losing its way?

Hello All,

There are many points raised and discussed, some of which I may be able to assist/clarify, others about which I would like to know more, and some upon which I have and will retain a personal opinion to myself ... these are all, IMO, best discussed face to face so that’s something that needs to be arranged.

I’m also saddened to hear one of our friends may not be in good health at present so will wait to hear when this situation is resolved.

In the meantime, the sun is shining so I don’t about you boys and girls, but me and the NSX are going for some fun!

regards, Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!!! Lol
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman!!! Lol
    LoL ... clearly wasn’t paying attention this morning waiting for the good lady ... oh,well guess this is pretty much resolved then ... and myself and Havoc will set out the exchanges between ‘groups’ of owners ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12