Ok so I have been reading the posts and emails that have been going around on the Spa 24 hr race Invitation, that was posted on the forum, and have to say how saddened I am by what is going on.

i was one of the advocates of the THNOC when it first came into being, and I would like to remind people why it was created. The creation of the THNOC was in response to Silverstone Classic requiring insurance for the members who stand at the event. Now to date this is the only event that I aware of that has this requirement. To Provide some benefit to members any Honda events to which the NSXCB members where invited to attend would only be advertised in THNOC.

The aim of THNOC was to cover the cost and not to make any profit, however at last years AGMs meeting it was announced that the club was over £400 in credit after paying for insurance, admin etc. So I was shocked to hear that the THNOC was putting up the fees this year when clearly there was no need to do so.

Now reading through the communication it appears that the 24hr Spa event is not be run by Honda, but rather an independent company who has extended the invitation to all NSX owners in all NSX forums, this is not an exclusive NSXCB event. Therefore I fail to understand the exclusivity that means this event is only available on NSXCB to those members on THNOC, the invitation is for all NSX drivers.

So please can someone explain to me why it is not the main club forum for all members?

Regards

Sharon